Ezy Games has released a new game called Alpha, Omega, version 0.3.0. The game's plot sees you playing the role of a freshman who is about to start a new chapter in his life at Stillwell Academy. The academy specializes in teaching students everything related to the world of sports, with a strong bias towards the world of MMA.
-Episode 1, "Don't Say Goodbye" - takes you into the story and introduces you to the people you leave behind and the new ones that come into your life. Your decisions along the way will shape your character and who your friends, lovers, and possibly enemies will become.
|File Size:||1.86 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Change Log:
- Added an option in preferences to enable/disable skipping of sensitive scenes like sexual assault and self-harm.
- Added an option in preferences to enable/disable the visibility of the quick menu.
- Added a gallery with unlockables (Still very work in progress).
- Added a skippable recap function from EP3 onwards.
- Added a skippable function for fights, resulting in an automatic win.
- Added color coding (red and blue) to make it clear how your affinity will change for action based choices (EP3).
- Added Spanish translation for EP1+EP2 (EP3 to come later). You can enable it in the preferences menu.
- Fixed: Misc bugs in the fighting system and combo app.
- Fixed: Misc bugs and grammar errors.
- Phone: added additional unlockables (contacts, profiles).
- Fixed the text speed slider. It should now work and will allow you to set your desired text speed in preferences.
- Fixed the text box opacity. It should now work and will allow you to set your desired opacity in preferences.
- Phone has been updated and additional unlockables (backgrounds, profiles) have been added.
- Phone relationships panel now has an additional love counter, if you want something more than friends.
- Phone personal statistics now show your skill level in your combat abilities.
- Updated the intro tutorial.
- Updated episode 01 dialogue and grammar.
- Quick Menu has been restored.